09 Apr 2017 16:35

how to run hikashop locally?

Category: Import & Export (CSV, XLS…)

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

hi

what would be the best way to make hikashop run offline?

if for example vendor users hikashop for his online store and would naturally want to use it offline as well.

how can the local hikashop update the online hikashop.

thanks
08 May 2017 07:58

how to add total results on the footer or pagination

Category: Product & Category Display

-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3

hi

how can i display the total results on a page?

For example, i created a menu to hikashop product lisitng and selected a category for example shoe category. i named this menu link shoe category

how can i make the total products in that category visible on the page i made named shoe category when i click on the menu link.

i hope to display something like

100 results for shoe category

thank you
09 May 2017 18:09

thanks nick

can you please tell me how to access the object so i can echo it on the top page?
20 May 2017 07:38

thank you.

this is working.

i tried to use this code
<?php echo $this->pagination->getResultsCounter(); ?>

can i rearrange it to appear like so, including the category?

1-48 results for Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry : Stand-Out Girls' Sandals

also another issue is that it appears in modules as well. can we we it appear no the menu links only

thanks
22 May 2017 17:44

thanks nic

im having problems with products with more than 1 category. Nothing is appearing.

example i created a menu link > Categories listing > main category > editors pick

editors pick is of course a secondary category.

this menu link will not display any category

what could be the issue?

thanks again
28 May 2017 09:18

no response for button style

Category: Install & Update

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38

hi

i am trying out hikashop 3.1 before upgrading. i would like to use BS buttons but i dont know if i should choose normal or css.

i tried switching settings but this class still appears

<a rel="nofollow" class="hikashop_cart_button" href="#" onclick="var field=document.getElementById('hikashop_product_quantity_field_1');if(hikashopCheckChangeForm('item','hikashop_product_form')){ return hikashopModifyQuantity('34',field,1,'hikashop_product_form','cart'); } else { return false; }">Add to cart</a>

i already replaced it with btn btn-success.

still nothing.

what am i missing. thanks
15 Jun 2017 07:29

How to do Instant display of Custom Fields on product page

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2

hi

can you point me to the right direction on how to achieve a user input/user upload custom field that will appear instantly on product page?

something like a customer can customize the product by adding a name or logo. The name and logo will appear instantly on the product he want to buy.

also by adding a logo or name you can add price as well.

i found the custom field > item to get user input but no price and it doesn't appear on the product

thank you
16 Jun 2017 15:47

related categories

-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2

hi

can the hikashop content module display categories related to the searched item?

example if you searched for shoes, only categories related to shoes will appear.

so on the text filter shoes is typed and when a click has been made the categories presented will only be related to that such as men shoes, women shoes, rubber shoes and so on.

thank you
19 Jun 2017 07:15

A few questions with filters and search

Category: Filters & Search

-- HikaShop version -- : 32.6.4

1. everytime i make a search on the text search filter the url always has this /product/listing? can this be changed respective of the category?

2. can the filters behave universally? i mean can it work for all? example i created a sort filter. can this work for all menus? sub menu?. The way its working now is that the filters will only work properly based on the menu id added on the Hikashop Filtering Module.

3. there is a category filter. i have managed to display the main categories but not the sub category. how can i display the subcategory together with the main category.
19 Jun 2017 18:00

How to do Instant display of Custom Fields on product page

hi Nic

can you recommend another partner of your.

i have sent the inquiry 4 days ago and no reply till now.

maybe you have another partner who can help

thanks again
20 Jun 2017 14:16

div class for product columns

hi

i went to edit this view product/listing_div.php

i added a few classes to as so
<<?php echo (HK_GRID_THUMBNAILS !== false && HK_GRID_THUMBNAILS != '') ? 'li' : 'div'; ?> class="col-xs-6 col-sm-6 col-lg-<?php echo $span; ?>  hikashop_product hikashop_product_column_<?php echo $current_column; ?> hikashop_product_row_<?php echo $current_row; ?>">

my issue is the <?php echo $span; ?> part is always col-sm-4. i realize that the 4 is the number of columns is set on the page. How can i change col-sm-4 to col-lg- or col-md.

can the settings on the product listing menu apply on col-lg so i can just add clasees for smaller screens

thanks
22 Jun 2017 08:43

div class for product columns

thank you

my issue now is to make the columns behave as follows
<<?php echo (HK_GRID_THUMBNAILS !== false && HK_GRID_THUMBNAILS != '') ? 'li' : 'div'; ?> class="col-xs-6 col-sm-6 col-lg-<?php echo $span; ?>  hikashop_product hikashop_product_column_<?php echo $current_column; ?> hikashop_product_row_<?php echo $current_row; ?>">

if i use the code above this is the result
class="col-xs-6 col-lg-col-sm-3  hikashop_product hikashop_product_column_1 hikashop_product_row_1"

it seems that <?php echo $span; ?> is equal to col-sm-3

how can i change col-sm-3 to col-lg-3?
28 Jun 2017 08:42

styling social buttons

hi

can you tell me how to change the icons for the social buttons?

thank you
30 Jun 2017 18:33

hikashop filter / search problem

hi

im having a problem configuring my filters. I dont know if im doing it correctly.

i already have around 100 to 300 products pre category and i would like to filter the products to make searching easy. So for example for phones. if a user searches a phone he would like to filter the brand, color, size, type and more. I created a filter for colors, sizes and so on. My issue is that it doesnt appear even if i am searching for phones.

i realize that i can create a filter similar to the sort filter wherein it can apply to all but that wont look nice and appropriate. The brands for phones and different from shoes. The sizes for dress is also not similar to shoes.

im sure im just missing something, can you point me to the right direction? i simply want to help users easily find what they need.

thanks
02 Jul 2017 16:42

thank nic

but i cant see how the "dynamic display" option narrows down the search. i tested it but i can not tell how it trims the results

I need to help my customers narrow down his search. im new to hikashop so i dont know if im just doing things wrong.

what can i do to make searching easy?

example, besides phone which i have mentioned below, if a user searches for shoes, he should be able to filter which is for men and which if for women. use can filter if its leather or rubber shoes, color, size etc.

thanks again
03 Jul 2017 18:58

thanks again nic

but this solution is not user specified.

how can the dynamic filter know if the shopper is searching for men,women, boy or for a girl ? how can the dynamic filter know if the shopper is searching for addidas women's rubber shoes size 7 color white?

how can we make the relevant filters appear to help the shopper narrow a search?

thanks
09 Jul 2017 12:21

hi Nic

i finally got how to use this. thank you.

a few more questions though.

I set the filter to only appear on the main menu and its sub categories. I also set the module to "Display on the product listing page = yes
" and "Display on the product page = no". Product listing is ok but on the product page it is not showing but i have a white space on its position. how do i solve this?

thanks
11 Jul 2017 06:01

hi again

sorry i forgot to add the screenshot. i attached it below.

it is the module position sidebar 1 in my template. i think joomla thinks that module position is not empty so a white space is being allocated for the module.

BTW i am using advance module manager and i already set "hide if enabled = Yes"
18 Jul 2017 07:38

read only custom fields but with admin override

-- PHP version -- : 7

hi

is there a custom field that can be set to read only on the front end but can be overridden by super admins?

we need to place a sort of notification field on the FE for users. basically its read only on their side. i cant use the "custom text" field type because you can not change the field content per user.

i need something like for user 1

custom field = " please complete your user proile "

user 2

" congratulations "

user 3

" thank you, you are now a gold member "

something like the above.

i tried to use "text filter" type and set it to read only,it can't be overridden even in the back end. if i try to set it to super admins only and turn off read only, we can use it but it cant be seen in the front end.

thank you
03 Aug 2017 08:40

rss problems

hi

im tyring to use rss feed to display my products to other websites.

i tried to add www.mysite/product-lising?format=feed

on joomla 3.7 = displaying but no images
joomla 2.5 = Error loading feed data.
joomla 1.5 = Error loading feed data.

can you please guide me

thank you
Displaying 301 - 320 out of 490 results.
Time to create page: 1.021 seconds