hidden registration in checkout

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #31979

Hello,
I downloadad Hikashop starter, and I really like it except one thing: the registration during checkout. I think most of the peolple hate filling out so manny fields, especially when they want to shop int the store only once.
I have read, that the possibility of checkout without registration is only in the commercial versions, but before considering to buy it, I would like to ask, if it is possibility of hidden registration like in virtuemart (when the shopper gives his e-mail and shipping address during checkout, no need to counfirm it or login, the process is easy and quick, and he gets an e-mail with his account information, username created from e-mail address).
Is it possible with HikaShop? Or will it be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 4 months ago #31993

Hi,

Sure it's possible. HikaShop bases itself on your joomla configuration. If you have to confirm your account when you checkout, that's because you activated the account confirmation in joomla. You can just deactivate it and it will do what you want. You can do that in the configuration of joomla 1.5 or in the options of the user manager in joomla 1.6 and 1.7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds