Can HikaShop these things?

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #33550

Hello,

In the market for an e-commerce system I ran into Hika Shop which I am currently trying and are sp far very impressed. An e-commerce system which actually thinks like the merchant with all the demains to meet for a state of the art webshop.
I have a couple of wishes which I could not find in the system. Perhaps I have not found the right place or the feature is not supported. Any who knows?

1) Am I able to calculate the shipping fee based on the value of the shopping cart? Like this:
If total order is below 100$ - add shipping fee
If total order is above 100$ - do not add shipping fee

2) The costumer must be able to see a summary of the purchase before being sent to the payment page. This summary includes content of shopping cart, entered shipping info, etc. Is this possible?

3) The form for entering shipping info be directly in the site and not in a popup?

4) Is there some place I can control the e-mails going out? For example I do not want a mail sent when adding something to the shopping cart.

Thanks in advance for response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 3 months ago #33575

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

1. Yes. When you create manual shipping methods, you can set a minimum and/or a maximum price so that the method will only be available if the total is under/above these values.

2. Yes. You can configure your checkout workflow the way you want in the Checkout tab of the configuration for that.

3. That's not possible.

4. There is no email sent when something is added to the cart. You can configure and personalize your HikaShop emails via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition.

12 years 2 months ago #33968

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for your reponse and happy holidays.

1 more question:
When looking at the specs for a custom field in the check out flow (which info to fill in) this info appears:
"Display limited to Only from HikaShop Business"

When I buy the business version - will I be able to define which products are to have the custom field shown or what does the option do?

Put it in another way - I wish to be able to show different fields depending on the choice of products in the shopping cart.

12 years 2 months ago #34013

Hi,

It's possible to display custom fields only for some product categories. But not on the checkout (because you can have different combination of products). These fields have to be of the table "item" and will be displayed on the product page before the add to cart button so that customers can directly enter the information before adding the product to the cart.
You will also be able to have custom fields on the checkout, but these fields cannot be limited to products.

12 years 2 months ago #34223

I think I will use some time perhaps in the coming weekend to look into it.

Regards

12 years 2 months ago #34967

Just gotta ask you one more question - is it possible to download the Essential edition of HikaShop and then later upgrade further to Business - or is it back to scratch?

12 years 2 months ago #34988

Yes, you can upgrade.
Just install the upgrade package after buying it here when you want to move from Essential to Business:
www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop/business/up...-from-essential.html

12 years 2 months ago #35023

There is no limit to the possibilites and service from your side :)
Thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds