export adresses to print with label printer?

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #61710

Is there any way to export the costumers adress in order to print it with a label printer which accepts any microsoft office programm?
For example I could manually copy paste the address from the costumers details and put it into word. But it comes with the English terms "MRS" and "Switzerland". Where can this changed? See also the attachment...

Thank you,

Chantal

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 8 months ago #61880

There is no label printing function for now. Copy/pasting to word would be an option yes.
Otherwise, some payment gateways, like PayPal propose you to print labels form the address entered by the user:
www.paypal.com/shipping

You can change the english terms by editing the translation file as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html
For the countries, you can usually leave them in English. All posts over the world handle packages with the country name in their own language and english. Nevertheless, you can change the countries names via the menu System->Zones.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chantal

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 8 months ago #62270

I think label printing would be a good option to add. I have several clients asking me about that.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 8 months ago #62271

Love it and it would be better to integrate with UPS and print the actual label quoted.

9 years 7 months ago #170988

I would be keen to see this feature. it would make a big tivk box for a lot of my clients

• Thank you received: 13071
9 years 7 months ago #171027

Hi,

Note that you can now export CSVs of the address data of your orders via the mass actions system (menu System>Mass actions). Then, you can just import the CSV in your label printing software (most of them should support CSV files) in order to print the data with your label printer.

9 years 7 months ago #171029

Great. I will look for some tutorials to give me some examples

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds