fedex plugin not showing after upgrade to 1.6

• Thank you received: 8
11 years 7 months ago #65135

We just upgraded to the latest version of hikashop business edition and really like a lot of the new stuff. Thanks for the great work.

However, on our previous version of Hikashop we were using the FedEx plugin that was provided through the forum without any problems at all.

Then when we upgraded hikashop, the fedex plugin no longer shows up with rates at checkout.

Any idea why upgrading hikashop to this latest version would cause our Fedex plugin to stop displaying rates?

I am assuming that the new fedex plugin that is included in this latest release is causing the issue, but I am not sure what I need to do or change in the files or database to get our fedex shipping rates to display again like they used to with the old version.

Any help or ideas would be great.

Thanks.

Ecommerce expert for hire. DaveKarlsven.com

I love helping businesses make lots of money online.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 7 months ago #65138

I don't know what it could be but you should try to upload again the old package you had then.

We've fixed a lot of stuff in the FedEx plugin before that release so it should actually work better...and no one else reported any problem with it so far.

• Thank you received: 8
11 years 7 months ago #65142

going back to the old fedex plugin isn't working either for us since the upgrade.

The manual shipping plugin works just fine, but for some reason the Fedex are not showing up for us since we upgraded hikashop to this latest version.

I attached a screen shot of the site we are trying to get fedex rates to show up on.

As you can see, we have several view overrides going on to provide checkout view that we find works better for conversion.

Does the new version of hikashop contain changes in the checkout views that would cause problems in the fedex plugin display when we are using our overrides from the previous version of hikashop?

Is there any reason you think the new fedex plugin would not display rates for us if we have everything configured correctly in the parameters (product weights, zone, api keys, etc.)?

Ecommerce expert for hire. DaveKarlsven.com

I love helping businesses make lots of money online.
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 7 months ago #65146

You should temporarily deactivate the manual shipping plugin. That way, the system will display the error messages coming from the FedEx plugin and that will allow you to move forward.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds