Free delivery and combination with coupons

• Thank you received: 14
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 7 months ago #277559

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5

Hello
I have set free delivery for purcases 50€ and up. So 2 shipping methods. One for Minimum price:50,00 € ans second for Maximum price:49,99 €.
All work well.
The problem is when I add coupon for free delivery. I set coupon for some product with flat amount 2,5€ (delivery cost). Now, when customer have in cart for more then 50€ and one product with coupon, he gets free delivery and -2,5€ coupon discount.

Any advice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
6 years 7 months ago #277563

Hello,

Unfortunately in your specific case their is no good solution, HikaShop can't support by his own structure this way to restricted Maximum price.
But You can have a look on Awo Coupon add on, I believe there is an option in order to remove Shipping price via an Awo coupon from your cart.
Hope this will fit your needs.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 14
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 7 months ago #277829

Is there a way to add advanced restriction to coupon for shipping method? Like for category and product?
This will solve the problem.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 7 months ago #277836

Hi,

It sure is possible by developping a custom plugin of the group "hikashop". Our coupon API allows for plugins to be able to add checks when a coupon is being added to the cart by a customer so that you can refuse it based on your own rules.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...entation.html#coupon
However, there is no option in the interface of HikaShop for what you want, which is why Philip was recommending looking at AwoCoupon. But if you're a coder and dont mind spending some time making a plugin for yourself, then it's possible.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds