Free manual shipping method didn't work for desired country

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 4 months ago #283773

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Free manual shipping method not shown for the desired country

Hi Guys

I wanted to create a free shipping method for the USA.
So i took the manual shipping plugin. It is activated and published

But what did i've done wrong? When i take the customer with the shipping adress in USA it always takes the international shipping that cost 15$.

Thanks for your help.
Marsi

You have to be patient with me :P
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Marsipulami.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 4 months ago #283776

Hello,

Can you please provide details about what you have in your cart and what address you have selected ?
Your settings looks good but you have some specific restrictions so it's important to have knowledge about the products in the cart (and their configuration).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 4 months ago #283997

Hi Jerome

Thanks for your answer

Here are the pictures with the config of the product and the customer adress.

Best wishes
Marsi

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 4 months ago #283999

Hi,

In your screenshots you never displayed the shipping method selection area of the checkout. Did you remove the "shipping" block from your "checkout workflow" in the Hikashop configuration ?
Because the way you configured your shipping methods, it means that if you first have an address outside of the USA on your checkout, only the second shipping method is available on the shipping method selection block and thus it is automatically selected as the one applying to your cart.
If you then switch to an address in the USA, you will have both shipping methods available in the shipping methods select block of the checkout. However, you'll still have the second one selected in your cart as it was already selected before.
If you want HikaShop to automatically switch between one shipping method and the other in your cart without allowing the customer to select between the two shipping methods, you want to add a new zone of the type "shipping" with all the other countries as sub zones and select that shipping zone in the zone setting of your second shipping method.

6 years 4 months ago #284110

Hi Nicolas

I didn't understand what you mean!
It seems to be clear.
I want a free shipping for USA and all other country's have to take the 2nd shipping method for 15$
Hika has to take the shipping automaticly.
It never shows both shipping methods on checkout.

Did i configure something wrong?
I can provide you all screenshots from my configuration if you need some more.

When i put the product in cart, and make the customer login it shows 0$ shipping. But when i change the billing adress (with checked SHIPPING Adress same as billing adress) it always takes the 15$ shipping also for USA. It has to take then the 0$ shipping

Best wishes
Marsi

Spricht besser deutsch :)

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 4 months ago #284124

Hello,

I didn't understand what you mean!
It seems to be clear.
I want a free shipping for USA and all other country's have to take the 2nd shipping method for 15$

If you just want a free shipping price for that country, you can remove a lot of restrictions that you have set-up (almost all, except the country one).
Adding more and more restriction just increase the possibility to not have the shipping method available.

Afterwards, even if the method is available thing that we can't see in your screenshots ; it won't be selected by default.
The first available shipping method will be selected and that value won't change automatically.
And because we can't even know what is the shipping address selected (not visible in your screenshot) ; we can't even tell you if that shipping method can be available.

Yes for sure you provided a lot of screenshot but as you can understand there is still a lot of dark, lot of interrogation regarding what you are showing us and lot to understand regarding what you have customized and modified.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 4 months ago #284176

Jerome wrote: Hello,

And because we can't even know what is the shipping address selected (not visible in your screenshot) ; we can't even tell you if that shipping method can be available.

Regards,

Hi Jerome

Thanks for your answer.
But i provided a screenshot with the selected Adress.

In my 2nd Post you can see it's selected. And as i told in my last post, the mark is checked ( use same adress as billing)

I have removed all the restrictions exept the Country (USA) like you told me.
But still same thing.

It doesn't take the right shipping method for desired country.

Funny is, in check out progress, it first takes the right free shipping. But when i change to an international adress it goes to the international shipping. so far so good. But NOW when i change back to USA, the shipping didn't change to free.

What i do....i take a product. Put it in the cart. Then i make the checkout. then i login and then i change the billing adresses. (marked use same adress as billing)

Here is a video i made to explain my problem.

shipping problem

Best wishes
kili

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 4 months ago #284188

Hi,

As I said before:

you want to add a new zone of the type "shipping" with all the other countries as sub zones and select that shipping zone in the zone setting of your second shipping method.

So please do that via the menu System>Zones and add that zone in your shipping method for other countries in the "zone" setting and it will work like you want.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Marsipulami

6 years 2 months ago #286943

Hi Nicolas

Perfect thanks.
This works fine for me now.

Thank you very much.

Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Marsipulami.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds