Total of your order is too low for all possible shipping methods

• Thank you received: 13078
4 months 2 weeks ago #357632

Hi,

It's hard to conclude with just the information you provided.
The error message might come from other shipping methods you've configured on your shop.
If you have only configured the shipping method for which you provided your screenshot, then it means that the problem is with the weight of your product "compost tea discharge pump" which is lower than 1LB.
If you have other shipping methods enabled, then it's hard to say were the problem is, because HikaShop only displays 1 error message when several shipping methods provide error messages. In that case, I would recommend you to disable the other shipping methods temporarily so that you can get the error message of the UPS shipping method.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
4 months 2 weeks ago #357633

Hi Nicolas,
I mentioned that there are 2 shipping method 1) hevy shipping method which is more than 200LB and second is less than 200 which is UPs Shipping method.
Please share your email id so I can send you an admin login so you can test it.

Thanks
Sanjeev

4 months 2 weeks ago #357654

Hi,

I don't see where you mentioned you have several shipping methods.
Anyways, without knowing how the product itself is configured and how each shipping method is configured, I can't say anything for certain.
If you want to provide a backend access so that we can directly check on the situation, please provide the necessary information via our contact form along with a link to this thread for reference:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

4 months 1 week ago #357661

Hi,

Thanks for the access.
I can see that you've restricted your UPS shipping method to the "Main Location" warehouse.
In that case, only products which are linked to that "Main Location" will use this shipping method.
However, the product on your cart screenshot "Compost Tea Discharge Pump" has its "warehouse" setting empty.
So the UPS shipping method will be ignored for this product.
And the other shipping method has a minimum weight of 200LB, while this product has a weight of 30LB. So the error message you're getting is for the second shipping method.

So I guess you want to remove the "Main Location" warehouse restriction in your UPS shipping method.

• Thank you received: 0
4 months 1 week ago #357685

Hello Nicolas,
Thanks for the response.
Please do setup for one item and check if the UPS shipping method is applicable to any product. do any changes that are required. and make it work.
While I checked the given item weight, it was 30 lbs, and now it is 1 lb only. I removed the warehouse, but I am still not applying to any item.
So please do whatever is required.
Thanks
Sanjeev

4 months 1 week ago #357689

Hi,

I had tried removing the warehouse from the shipping method yesterday before writing my answer to you and I was then able to see the shipping methods from UPS on your checkout.

For some reason, you have changed your shipping method country setting from USA to Poland since yesterday and that why even though you fixed the warehouse setting, it didn't display any shipping method on the checkout because there is no "Mt. Kisco" city in Poland.

I've fixed that for you and it's displaying the shipping methods:
i.imgur.com/KsgxhhR.png

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds