UPS rates are *VERY* expensive pricing

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #288742

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5 and tried on 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

I went to the forum and read up on the topic "UPS rates are *VERY* expensive (even with group packages)" and tried the different solutions and they did not work all the way. I have a product that weighs 1lb and when we use the UPS plugin it determines the cost at $16.64. If I add more of the same product in quantity it calculates it from the $16.64 base price, but if I add another single item product it adds an additional $16.64.

My other products that weight 4 pounds, 8 pounds, 20 pounds, etc. all calculate correctly with UPS, it is only the single products with 1 pound weights that it does not.

Please use the this product: Brain Bright Detox Spray as your test product to see the base UPS rate. Then add: Brain Bright Enhancement Spray (same weight and size product) and you will see the issue on how it adds an additional $16.64 before grouping the products for shipping.
I hope this explains the issue correctly. The site has been working perfectly until the latest update of the Hikashop and now this is occurring

Please let me know what I can do to help fix this issue quickly.
Respectfully,
Jon

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji. Reason: Public admin access

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 1 month ago #288790

Hello Jon,

Firstly, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again after clearing your website and browser cache ?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds