Mondial Relay

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #294323

Hi
I love Hikashop and want to say thank you to all of you for the work you do.
Only one drawback : no Mondial Relay shipping plugin !!!
I would like a "real" mondial relay shipping plugin , no custom field, no envoimoinscher but a proper Mondial Relay plugin
You've opened up a market place with plugins to buy but there isn't any for Mondial Relay.
I sell in France and customers use more and more pick up points so it would be great if my website could propose mondial Relay shipping method
Anyway thank you
Sophie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 9 months ago #294324

Hello,

If you take a look at the Mondial Relay documentation page, you will see that there is just an API for the selection of the delivery point.
There is no API to get a shipping quote.
www.mondialrelay.fr/solutionspro/solutio...atiques/web-service/

The reason is simple ; you have to use the "manual shipping" plugin and provide the mondial relay prices (which can potentially evolve with time)
www.mondialrelay.fr/envoi-de-colis/premiere-visite/#Tarifs

The HikaShop shipping plugin like Fedex, UPS, USPS... are dynamic plugin which will retrieve the shipping price using the API provided by the shipping gateway.
Because Mondial relay do not provide such kind of service, there is no mondial relay plugin. You already have all required features with the "manual" shipping plugin provided with HikaShop.

Regards,

- Original message wrote in French -

Bonjour,

Si vous regardez la page de documentation API de mondial relay ; vous verrez qu'il n'y a rien qui permet d'avoir des estimation de prix.
https://www.mondialrelay.fr/solutionspro/solutions-informatiques/web-service/

La raison est simple ; vous devez passez via le "manual shipping" afin de fournir les prix de mondial relay (qui peuvent évoluer avec le temps).
https://www.mondialrelay.fr/envoi-de-colis/premiere-visite/#Tarifs

Les plugins de livraison HikaShop tel que Fedex, UPS, USPS... sont des plugins qui vont récupérer un prix de livraison dynamiquement via une API fournis par le système de livraison.
Sachant que Mondial Relay ne propose pas cela et que les prix sont fixes ; le plugin "manual" fournis déjà tout le nécessaire.

Cordialement,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Jerome. Reason: I don't know why I replied in French. Sorry!

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #294344

Hi Jerome
Thank you for your answer.

I know how to set up the Mondial Relay shipping method and I had it on my website but I took it off as I wasn' satisfied with it :
- as far as I am concerned the main problem is the shipping address : when a customer chooses a pickup point the best thing I could do with the shipping address was to hide it otherwise it was showing the customer's home address and not the actual shipping address (the pickup point address).
I am not a programmer and i cannot have the shipping address showing the address of the pickup point .
So when the customer gets the first email about his/her order there is no shipping address written on the email and I think it is not reassuring ...

- On your Mondial Relay custom field we only have the possibility to use Google Maps. It would be good to have the possibility to use "Leaflet" which is free and recommended by Mondial Relay

Please, do not misunderstand me I am very happy with Hikashop but things can always be improved !
Best regards

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 9 months ago #294350

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback ! We'll try to take that into account for future versions of Hikashop.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds