hide shipping rates when free shipping is available

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 7 months ago #297434

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hello,

I've made a coupon in Hikashop to get free shipping for 4 different countries when the order is over 50€.
The coupon works fine. It shows in the cart. (see picture 1)

I also have a coupon made with AwoCoupon to give 5€ discount. When I put products in the cart that get the discount and the total of the order is over 50€, the shipping costs aren't added up to the total (so that's good) but are still visible in the cart. The cart can only show 1 coupon, the one from the discount in this case. (see picture 2)

Is there a way to hide the shipping cost (when they are free), or to change the shipping cost from "€6,95" to "Free Shipping"?

Thanks for the support!

Kind regards,
Frits Strijbos

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 7 months ago #297436

Hi,

HikaShop doesn't support multiple coupons for now. AwoCoupon does, but in that case, I would recommend to only use AwoCoupon coupons. They too have a free shipping system for the coupons and it should better work together if you only use AwoCoupons than if you use a mix of HikaShop coupons and AwoCoupon coupons.
Now I'm not familiar with how AwoCoupon works and how they handle mulitple coupons. So if you have an issue with that, I would recommend to contact them.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 7 months ago #297448

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the advice. I'll do that.

Kind regards,
Frits

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds