Collisimo plugin

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Multisite
4 years 11 months ago #306065

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome last version

Hello, as we experimented lot of problem with the visitor on our site we decided to install hotjar to see what is the problem and we discovered this :
A Lot of users don't udnerstand what they need to do when they want to be shipped ont their own adress, and effectively it's not really clear.
When you want to be shipped on our own adress you need to click on submit button to validate the option, or click on the drop down button to choose a relay and click after to submit.

Suggestion : can we separate the option own adress and relay ? if i click to relay, than it goes to next step without the need to click to submit button, same for relay (ajax).

I can provide some videos showing the problem if needed.

Thanks !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 11 months ago #306072

Hello,

I don't think that a video would help, but maybe you can illustrate it with few images.
Regarding the ajax submission ; it's not something I would recommend since the submission is handle by the HikaShop checkout system so the full shipping content must be sent ; so it cause the block to refresh (with the spinner etc).
That is why there is a "send" button ; and if you click on "next", it will do the same kind of action (submit the content with the rest of the checkout).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds