Different Shipping Method Signal can't transfer

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
4 years 9 months ago #307958

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.0

Hello dear,

Please see the attachment that when customers clicked the $0 shipping payment, the next page "OK, 選擇超商" shouldn't show up. The payment company said Hikashop doesn't send correct signal that's why. Could you know how to fix up? Thank you a lot.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
4 years 9 months ago #307960

Hi,

This must come from the payment plugin you're using. Which one it is and how did you configure it ? Could you provide a screenshot of its settings (you can blur/hide the sensitive data) ?
Also, which exact version of HikaShop are you using ?

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
4 years 9 months ago #307996

Thank you a lot, Nicolas. The payment plugin is 'Pay2go Payment Plugin" and Hikashop payment plugin" Pay2go is the payment company provided that said Hikashop doesn't give correct signal. I didn't do any special configure. Hikashop version is 2.5. Please see the images for configuration backend. Thank you very much.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13035
4 years 9 months ago #308001

Hi,

From what I understand, this payment plugin was developed by the payment gateway themselves. So everything that is sent to pay2go is sent by that plugin which was developed by them. So unfortunately, I won't be able to help. I don't even have a copy of the code of that plugin, I never saw any integration documentation for that payment gateway and they didn't even tell you what was the exact problem...
I'm afraid you'll have to check again with their support for further help as I don't see what we can do to help you here.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds