Shipping cost before address

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 7 months ago #310895

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11

Hello,

I did read few topics, but I can't find what I need. My checkout is configured like this:

- When u enter cart there is list of products and total
- Next step: login part
- Final step shipping and payment metods

So, I need to display shipping costs right when u enter cart, where is listing of products. At the moment shipping is calculated only on last step.
Shipping metod: access level is set to all, shipping cost depend of total in cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 7 months ago #310930

Hello,

The shipping will be calculated after you customers are logged in and after they have entered their shipping address, so you should make sur your login/address step are before your shipping / cart steps.

We wish you a nice day !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.

4 years 7 months ago #310989

I know that, but I need that shipping costs r showed on first step(when customer enter cart), cuz price of shipping should be visible all time. There is total at end but before it, it should be shipping cost!

So, is it possible when any customer (guest or registered) enter cart to see shipping costs? That is normal in many e-commerce systems. Don't know why they need to enter address first? In my case shipping costs dont even depend on address. They depend of amount of purchase.

Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by kivici.

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 7 months ago #311001

Hello,

So, is it possible when any customer (guest or registered) enter cart to see shipping costs?

It will actually depends on how you have configured your shipping methods and their restrictions via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods".
Your shipping methods should be available for everyone if it doesn't have any specific restrictions like zones, user groups, ...

Also, note that enabling the "HikaShop Shipping manual - Prices per product plugin" will enable you to have shipping price estimation through your product page.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

4 years 6 months ago #311312

Thanks, I did set post code restriction since we don't deliver to every part of country. Now it's working.

4 years 6 months ago #311383

Hi, can you tell me how you can fix this., I'm facing the same issue in the shipping section.

Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by robertjone336.

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 6 months ago #311384

@robertjone336 :
Hi,

If you could provide more information on what is the problem you have and some screenshots of your setup, that would be great for us to be able to help you.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds