hikashop shipping price doubles for variants

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 4 months ago #313481

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8.

I have one shipping price per total of shoppingcart 6,95 euro for less then 50 euro of total order amount.
but when I select variants it doubles. how to solve?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 4 months ago #313492

Hi,

I would recommend to add back the "shipping" view in your checkout workflow so that you can better understand what is going on.

Do you have other shipping methods ? Do you have one with the exact shipping price you're getting on the checkout ? In that case, it's probably that shipping method which is used, and not the one on your screenshot.
In fact, maybe both are available in your example, but since you don't have the "shipping" view, you only see the one preselected in the cart.

4 years 4 months ago #313536

I added like you said the shipment to the checkout but the same happends double shippingcosts per product also with more shipment methods. I think it has something to do with the variants because when I add two normal products everything goes right.

Or I red something about that the variants are in a different warehouse? But I cannot change that I believe.

Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Warber.

4 years 4 months ago #313558

Hi,

There is indeed no way to set different warehouses to different variants in the interface of the backend.
So having two variants of the same product in different warehouses shouldn't happen.
But if that's the case, then it means that you must have imported your products / variants via CSV, and in the CSV file, you set a different warehouse id in the product_warehouse_id column for the variants of the products instead of leaving that cell blank for the variants so that they automatically take the value of the main product.
To fix that, you can go in the menu System>Mass actions and create a new mass action. There, add a filter on the product_parent_id column being greater than 0 and add an action "update the values" on the product_warehouse_id being equal to 0.
Then, process the mass action and it will unset all the variants warehouse links so that they automatically use the main product warehouse.

4 years 4 months ago #313645

I tried the mass action and added the filter < 0 but there are 0 products to show so that could not be the problem.

• Thank you received: 747
4 years 4 months ago #313647

Warber wrote: ... added the filter < 0 ...

Hi,

"<" means "less than".
If you want "greater than" like in this case, you want to use ">".

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

4 years 4 months ago #313648

Sorry that is what I meant :)

So still the problem isn't solved :( Please help!

Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Warber.

4 years 4 months ago #313650

it has something to do with the variants no I have set the shipping costs for less than 15 euro's.
the system does not see the total.

Attachments:

4 years 4 months ago #313668

Hi,

Check the weight of your products / variants.
In your shipping methods, you have the "include virtual products price". If that option is turned off, then only the products / variants with a weight will be taken into account for the price restrictions of your shipping methods.

4 years 4 months ago #313683

the products do not have a weight specified and the virtual product options is enabled. So that is not the solution...

4 years 4 months ago #313685

Hi,

Then I don't know what's going on.
Please use our contact form with a backend access, precise instructions to reproduce the issue, and a link to this thread for reference so that we can look into the situation on your website :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds