Can the plugin for ShipStation pass weight value? How about passing ship choice?

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 9 months ago #321318

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

I noted some discussion of passing weight value totals over to ShipStation, which will require that to print a label. Has that feature been added yet, and if so, how to implement? I did not see anything about weight in the plugin documentation.

if it's not yet implemented... how much to have this coded for us (ok with us for that to be included for everyone else in new version).

You guys did great work for us with Hikamarket integration. one more custom field we'd like to pass between Hikashop and Shipstation... the choice of ship option (ie, UPS 3 day) chosen by the customer. We could then see that in the order screen and apply it easily to the label creation on same page... without having to check the order email or log into the website to check. Please advise on that as well. Thanks.

URL noted is a staging copy real one just take out the "staging4" from URL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
3 years 9 months ago #321330

Hello,

Thanks for your compliments and your confidence ! We are always happy to read that our work meets your expectations !
We can already told you that add weight won't be an issue.
For the rest we recommend you to use our Contact us form to provide your detailed needs about the "ship option" and concrete use example.
Because so far, we aren't sure to understand this idea.

From these details elements, will be able to precisely know the time needed to develop it.
Awaiting news from you to progress on this work.

Regards

Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 9 months ago #321362

My mistake on the "show ship option".... that's right at the top of the Print Label once an order is marked as paid. sorry!

As for weight. As we're using HikaMarket and the shipstation plugin you modified for us to show vendor (in the Custom Field 1)... what I'd like to see is total weight of all the products for that particular vendor. Hikamarket will create two orders if two vendors are involved in a customer's purchase of multiple items, so this should be something fairly easy to pass through (I just don't know how to do it myself). We want TOTAL weight of all items in that order. I don't care which custom field it displays in in the bottom left of the screen.

Please advise cost i'll happily pre-pay via PayPal, that's easiest for me. THANKS

• Thank you received: 13066
3 years 9 months ago #321458

Hi,

We've replied to you by email.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds