Fixed shipping not added in cart

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
3 years 9 months ago #321588

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome v83.0.4103.116

I can't get a fixed shipping cost to be added to an order. I set the Override shipping address to 'Your shop address' so it will have a consistent zip code but the 'Your shop address' does not have separate fields for the zip code. I'm assuming HikaShop disregards shipping zone checks for this setting. FYI, I do have not Login or Address in the checkout flow as the client does not want to have users logging in.

Here are my settings.

Any idea why the shipping cost is not listed and calculated on the Checkout Page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 9 months ago #321613

Hello,

I think your issue is coming from the way you have configured the Minimum/Maximum weight/volume options of your shipping method.

Also, following each steps of the "shipping methods" section of our FAQ will probably help you:
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
3 years 9 months ago #321631

Mohamed,

On the Manual Shipping Plugin:
I removed everything from the RESTRICTIONS except for Zone = 'None' and Currency = '$USD' and it added the $5.00 shipping. I added the 'Headland' warehouse and it added the $5.00 shipping. I set the Zone to 'United States of America' and it added the $5.00 shipping. Note: I had set the Override shipping address to 'Your shop address'. I put in a price restriction of '0' minimum and '99.99' maximum and on a $29.99 order, it added the $5.00 shipping but on a $102.99 Sub-total order, it still added the $5.00 shipping. Note: the Use Price per product is set to 'No'. On the $102.99 order, I removed an $18.00 order and it retained the shipping. However, on the $102.99 order, I removed the $84.99 item and it removed the shipping showing a subtotal only for the $18.00 item. Finally, I added a quantity of 2 for a $49.99 item which was a subtotal of $99.98 but it did not add the shipping.

So it is working now except it is charging shipping on orders over $99.99, it is removing shipping on 'certain' item deletions from the Checkout page and it is NOT charging shipping on a $99.98 order even though the maximum is 99.99.

Any ideas why it is does this?

Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by LukeDouglas.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 9 months ago #321658

Hello,

Can you test it with the "Include virtual product price" option on, and see if that fix your issue ? Thank you !

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds