• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 8 months ago #322027

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hello

So far, I have only shipped with Free Delivery within the UK.
I want to have a flat rate of Free Delivery in the UK, £30 to Europe, £35 to USA and Canada etc, for each sale, using the Manual Plugin module (regardless of how many items a customer buys each time). Is that possible?
Do I create a zone for each area - UK, Europe etc within the one Manual Plugin module?
My products are physical, but I haven't added any weight values to them. Do I need to add a weight value to every product that I have in my shop? Can I just add use an arbitrary weight of say 1Kg for each and every product to Make the system work?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 8 months ago #322031

Hello,

Is that possible?
Do I create a zone for each area - UK, Europe etc within the one Manual Plugin module?

Sure, you'll just have to directly create a manual shipping method for each situation using the "Price" option and the "Zone" option to restrict your shipping method to USA,Canada, or Europe.
You won't have to create a custom zone as these zone are already set.

Can I just add use an arbitrary weight of say 1Kg for each and every product to Make the system work?

Sure, if you don't have any restriction on weight the setting any weight will do the job.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 8 months ago #322143

Thank you Mohamed.

In the Manual Shipping Plugin module, are there ways of creating zones for continents instead of specific countries?
I want to ship to mainland Europe, with one flat-rate shipping cost for all of Europe. Do I have to list each individual country with Europe, ie Spain, France, Italy etc? Or is there way to create a 'Europe' zone?

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 8 months ago #322160

Hi,

You want to create a new zone of the type "shipping zone" via the menu System>Zones and select the countries you want as sub zones of that zone. Then, you'll be able to select that zone in the zone restriction setting of your shipping method(s).

• Hikashop Business
3 years 8 months ago #322196

Hi Nicolas

How do I create sub-zones within a zone?
I want to add Austria, Belgium, Denmark etc to a zone, to create a 'Europe' zone. So having these sub-zones makes sense. I just don't see how I go about creating sub-zones within the zone.
Also, how do I name the 'Europe' zone - its not available as an option in the drop down zones list of countries, and I don't see where I create/name a 'Europe' zone?

Thank You
Charlie

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 8 months ago #322199

Hello Charlie,

As Nicolas said :

You want to create a new zone of the type "shipping zone" via the menu System>Zones and select the countries you want as sub zones of that zone. Then, you'll be able to select that zone in the zone restriction setting of your shipping method(s).

You'll just have to create a shipping zone via "Hikashop->System->Zones" and add all the zone you want in it.

Also, note that an "Europe" zone already exists in Hikashop.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds