UPS Shipping method is not showing up

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 8 months ago #322986

-- url of the page with the problem -- : kicknass.wwwebweavers.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 84.0.4147.125
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Debug is on, error reporting to maximum. But I don't see any error message.

I have configured UPS with our credentials, somewhere I told the system to ignore weight, and dimension. I followed steps in the FAQ part, but the UPS option doesn't show up. I entered weight and volume for 2 products, put them in the shopping cart, only the manual shipping option shows up, not UPS. The 2 products that have weight and volume are:
kicknass.wwwebweavers.com/women/product/...-n-ass-cowgirl-tanks WHITE and Size L
kicknass.wwwebweavers.com/women/product/...-n-ass-grandma-tanks Pink and Size Medium

I can provide access to the backend and/or FTP via contact form if needed to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 8 months ago #322994

Hello,

Can you show us some screenshots of how you configured one of your test products and of how you configured your UPS shipping method, so that we can reproduce it on our end ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed

3 years 8 months ago #323015

Thank you for a quick replay. I am attaching some screenshots for your review. Let me know if you need admin access.

Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago #323083

Hello,

Your issue seems to be coming from one of the restrictions you have set through your UPS shipping plugin. Can you test it with restriction options unset to be sure ? Thank you !

Kind regards,
Mohamed

3 years 8 months ago #323148

Hello Mohamed, I did take out all the restrictions, and it still shows No Shipping Method. I am attaching 2 more screen shots here for you.

Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago #323149

Again, I can provide login to admin if you are willing to poke around to trouble shoot.

3 years 8 months ago #323150

I tried different combinations in product configurations and UPS configurations. Now I get an error message: "The cart items combined volume is too small for all the possible shipping methods". I am attaching 4 screenshots to show you the combo settings.

Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago #323160

Hello,

Again, I can provide login to admin if you are willing to poke around to trouble shoot.

Sure, that way we'll be able to know from where that issue is coming faster, you can send it using our contact form and by specifying a link to that thread in your message, Thank you !
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

3 years 8 months ago #323218

Hello,

I just tested it with the "Kick'n Ass Grandma Tanks" product and it seemed to be working fine, can you make sure you properly have weight and dimensions on your products when testing it ? Thank you

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

3 years 8 months ago #323242

That is the product that is in my cart as well and it doesn't work. It says "The cart items combined volume is too small for all the possible shipping methods". I am attaching a screenshot for you.

Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago #323252

Hello,

Can you check that you have dimensions AND weight set on you M Pink variant ? And if not, set it and test it again ? Thank you.

It worked in my case because I tried it with the main product which have weight and dimensions.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

3 years 8 months ago #323272

Hello Mohamed,
Thank for repeated checking. I am a little confused what you meant by "Main Product". Nothing works for me. As for Kick'n Ass Grandma Tank product, we only have 1 product: medium pink and this one has a weight. I am naming my screen shot accordingly. Can you provide me with some screenshots from your testing? Thanks.

Attachments:

3 years 7 months ago #323302

Hello,

What I mean is you should add dimensions to your product's variants and test it again.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds