AusPost Postage Shipping Calculator

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Multisite
3 years 3 months ago #328220

-- url of the page with the problem -- : ayam-com-2020.cloudaccess.host/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24

Hi,

I see in the Hikashop shipping plugin there is HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin V2. Is this the same as AusPost Postage Shipping Calculator since we are using this AusPost Postage Shipping Calculator on our old Magento site.

And does this use the same API key as AusPost Postage Shipping Calculator? Any chance this HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin V2 is updated since i'm try to find some documentation about this on Hikashop and the one that are found are not the same.

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by alainz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 3 months ago #328238

Hello,

The Australia Post shipping plugin V2 is the same as the V1 which will calculate the shipping cost based on order informations, the only difference is that it actually use the last version of the Australia post V2.

And does this use the same API key as AusPost Postage Shipping Calculator? Any chance this HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin V2 is updated since i'm try to find some documentation about this on Hikashop and the one that are found are not the same.

Sure you'll just have to use set your Australia Post API key, enter your post code, and enable services that you want to use through your shipping configuration page.

Thank you for your feedback, we'll improve that documentation as soon as possible !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds