USPS First Class International Issue

• Thank you received: 37
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 11 months ago #332880

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26

Just had a customer contact me showing that a cart total of roughly 4 ounces was not showing USPS First Class International...until he added a specific product, then it would come up.

I've tested this myself, and confirmed that the weight SHOULD provide for FIrst Class International, but does not come up until I have added some other product.

What could be the issue here? I cannot find anything that is brand or product specific, but it is definitely causing a problem, probably making me lose international customers to my competition because of it.

Could someone please take a peek? I'll send login credentials via the contact us form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
2 years 11 months ago #332911

Hello,

What could be the issue here? I cannot find anything that is brand or product specific, but it is definitely causing a problem, probably making me lose international customers to my competition because of it.

Of course, can you also give us the shipping address so that we can properly reproduce it on our end ? Thank you !
(You can send it through our contact for if you don't want it to be displayed publicly).

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Hikashop Business
2 years 11 months ago #332916

Mohamed,

I just responded to the email with the address.

Thank you very much!

• Hikashop Business
2 years 10 months ago #333034

Mohamed...any luck with this yet?

• Thank you received: 1778
2 years 10 months ago #333038

Hello,

After several tests we reproduced it with the same result even if a request for the "FIRSTCLASSINT" was made, here are the information sent to the USPS platform without the "First class international" service returned (Without the Robotech Macross VF-1S Full Armoured Version product in the cart) :

<?xml version="1.0"?><IntlRateV2Request USERID="XXXXXXX"><Revision>2</Revision><Package ID="1"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Machinable>false</Machinable><MailType>Package</MailType><ValueOfContents>100</ValueOfContents><Country>Canada</Country><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>Regular</Size><Width>3</Width><Length>6</Length><Height>0.45</Height><Girth>12.9</Girth><OriginZip>53142</OriginZip></Package></IntlRateV2Request>

And here is what is sent when the First class international service is returned (With the Robotech Macross VF-1S Full Armoured Version product in the cart) : 

<?xml version="1.0"?><IntlRateV2Request USERID="XXXXXXX"><Revision>2</Revision><Package ID="1"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>3.9</Ounces><Machinable>false</Machinable><MailType>Package</MailType><ValueOfContents>100</ValueOfContents><Country>Canada</Country><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>Regular</Size><Width>4</Width><Length>7</Length><Height>2.95</Height><Girth>20.9</Girth><OriginZip>53142</OriginZip></Package></IntlRateV2Request>

The best would be to directly ask them why no rates were returned for the first class international service with these datas as we couldn't find any issue with the way these information were sent.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dragon41673

• Hikashop Business
2 years 10 months ago #333064

Hello Mohamed,

Got your email as well. Will do...thank you very much sir! I'll reply back when I hear from them.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds