Shipping/Payment methods for 2 warehouses

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336039

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.2

Hi!

There are 2 warehouses in my shop, "Balloons" and "Others". For the "Ballons" warehouse i need to have a minimum order price 25€ and the delivery is only available via our courier service and we deliver at speicific post code areas.
For the "Others" warehouse there is no minimum order price and we deliver via courier service all over Greece.
When a customer adds "Ballons" products to his cart that their cost is lower than 25€ i need to display a message for that at the checkout.
I tried to create all that but i'm having trouble and i could really use your help!
May i send you backend access?

Thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
2 years 6 months ago #336053

Hello,

Can you give us more information about what you have and how you want to change it through some screenshots for example, as we actually don't have enough information to understand the issue you are facing ? Thank you.

When a customer adds "Ballons" products to his cart that their cost is lower than 25€ i need to display a message for that at the checkout.

The solution will either be to directly edit the code of the manual shipping plugin, or to edit your Hikashop translation file to change the error message displayed to what you need :
www.hikashop.com/download/languages#translate

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

• Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336078

Hi!

The part that i mostly need help is with the "Balloons" warehouse, i'll explain.

When the total cost is below 25€ for all products of the "Balloons" warehouse then the customer cannot complete the order.
If the order is over 25€, the shipping methods apply to specific areas (depending on the post code).
For example, if the customer lives in AREA A and the order's cost is 50€ then the process should be completed because we deliver in that area. If the customer lives in AREA B that's an area that we do not deliver so the order should not be able to complete. In that case we must display a message to inform the customer that we do not deliver in AREA B and to also hide the payment methods from the checkout.

In the screenshot, the product belongs to the "Balloons" warehouse but the shipping address is not within the areas we deliver but in that case as a result i get the message "ORDER_TOTAL_TOO_LOW_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS" and all the payment methods are displayed. That is not correct.
I'm sending you backend access to see for yourself!

Thank you

Attachments:

2 years 6 months ago #336087

Hello,

When the total cost is below 25€ for all products of the "Balloons" warehouse then the customer cannot complete the order.
If the order is over 25€, the shipping methods apply to specific areas (depending on the post code).
For example, if the customer lives in AREA A and the order's cost is 50€ then the process should be completed because we deliver in that area. If the customer lives in AREA B that's an area that we do not deliver so the order should not be able to complete. In that case we must display a message to inform the customer that we do not deliver in AREA B and to also hide the payment methods from the checkout.

Appart for the error message, were you able to configure it as you want ?

Also, If you want to display a specific error message in defined situations, the only solution will be to directly edit shipping methods related error translation messages. But it will only work if you want the error message to be displayed instead of the error message designed for that specific situation ("ORDER_TOTAL_TOO_LOW_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS" for example).

In the screenshot, the product belongs to the "Balloons" warehouse but the shipping address is not within the areas we deliver but in that case as a result i get the message "ORDER_TOTAL_TOO_LOW_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS" and all the payment methods are displayed. That is not correct.

What do you mean by "all the payments methods are displayed" ? if that error message was triggered, you should'n be able to complete the checkout workflow.

I'm sending you backend access to see for yourself!

Can you also give us the link to your website back-end space ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336092

Hi!

I sent you the backend link.
I mean when no shipping methods are available then all the payments methods are displayed inspite their restrictions.
I have made some progress but still need help. If you could test it yourself maybe you'll understand better!

Thank you

2 years 6 months ago #336098

Hello,

That's weird, I succeed to reproduce your "Payment methods displayed" issue at first, but after re-configuring the "Παραλαβή από το κατάστημά μας" by :
- Setting a currency for "minimum/maximum" prices restriction
- Re-setting the warehouse

It seems to have fixed the issue, so can you test it again ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336124

Hi!

If you select any other state besides Αττική in your shipping address and continue to the next step, you will see that all the payment methods still display. That applies only for the Warehouse "Φουσκωμένα" (Balloons).

Thank you

Attachments:

2 years 6 months ago #336140

Hello,

In that case, can you tell us if you have edited your HikaShop zones as we didn't succeed to reproduce it on our and and that the issue can be coming from it ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336151

Hi,

Yes i edited and created zones, we deliver only in Greece.
Do you mean that causes the problem?

Thank you

Attachments:

2 years 6 months ago #336161

Hello,

We actually succeed to reproduce that issue on our end, so we'll test and fix it as soon as possible and get back to you.

Thanks for your feedback!
Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

• Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336383

Hi!

Any updates here?

Thank you

2 years 6 months ago #336402

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, we're actually still working on it on our end and we'll directly add the fix through the next HikaShop version.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 4 months ago #337942

Hello!
I bought a template RCA_Template "Shop In" with Hikashop.
I have the following situation: the product (of one article) can be sent from the store's warehouse, or it can be sent to the buyer directly from the supplier's warehouse (then the balance in the store's warehouse does not change).
As a variant of the previous situation: goods of one color are in the store's warehouse, and another color is in the supplier's warehouse.
Does Hika offer a solution to this problem?

2 years 4 months ago #337968

Hello Igor_UA,

As a variant of the previous situation: goods of one color are in the store's warehouse, and another color is in the supplier's warehouse.
Does Hika offer a solution to this problem?

Can you also give us more information about how you want to use your shipping methods based on the products added to your cart ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

2 years 3 months ago #338213

Hi!
I would like to be able to keep track of balances in several warehouses.
Example:
There are two warehouses (or more). The goods (code 1) of white color are in a warehouse warehouse 1, the goods (code 1) of black color are in a warehouse warehouse 2.
On the product page, white and black are presented as two product options (code 1-1 and 1-2).
When placing an order, the Hika reduces the ordered quantity of goods in the relevant warehouse: if the ordered goods (code 1-1), the quantity in the warehouse 1 decreases; if the goods are ordered (code 1-2), the quantity in the warehouse 2 decreases.
It would be desirable to be able to form both 1 method of delivery for 1 warehouse, and 1 method of delivery for several warehouses (when different warehouses are in one place).
As a buyer, I have already faced this situation. I ordered several goods in one order with payment for delivery directly to the courier service. The seller called me and warned that the goods of my order are in different cities, and if I agree, there will be 2 deliveries from two different cities.

Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Igor_UA.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 3 months ago #338215

Hi,

There are two things here:
- First, to have a different stock for the same product based on what the customer selects on the product page, you can use a characteristic with variants:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
- Then, to have a shipping method based on the selected variant, the warehouse system won't help you as you can only have one warehouse for a product, regardless of the variant. That's a capability we want to add in the future, but for now, it's not possible.
So what you can do is activate the "shipping price per product" in the settings of each of your shipping methods.
Then, in each variants, you'll have a "shipping prices" section where you can configure specific fees for each shipping method and also use the "block" checkbox to remove the shipping method if the variant is in the cart.

2 years 3 months ago #338233

Hi!
I have no problems with delivery methods, because I do not charge for delivery, the buyer pays for delivery to the courier service. But I need so that the quantity of goods in my warehouse does not decrease when the goods arrive to the buyer from another warehouse.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 3 months ago #338239

Hi,

So does my solution with the characteristic/variants mechanism not fulfil your needs ?

2 years 3 months ago #338259

Exactly. My problem is the accounting of goods in different warehouses.

2 years 3 months ago #338260

I now have another retail shop in addition to the online store. If I open another similar shop, the problem of several warehouses will become even more serious.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds