Shipping method restricted by zone (country) not working

• Thank you received: 26
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336298

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4

Hi,
I've created two shipping options, "Romania GLS" and "Greece GLS" , each of them it is resctricted by zone (country).
I have 2 addresses in my account, one for Romania and one for Greece, but when I try to process the order, the shipping method doesent change if I switch betwean the addresess.
The shipping is changing only when I create a new address for one of the countrys.

Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
2 years 6 months ago #336300

Hi,

I don't read your language. However, the address view is supposed to have by default both a billing address and a shipping address interface. On your screenshot, I only see one. It seems that you configure the address view to only display the billing address interface, not the shipping address interface. And thus it's normal that the shipping method doesn't change when you change the billing address since the shipping address is not changed.
Now without a link to the shop so that I can check the situation that's only a theory, but I don't see what else it could be as your settings look fine.

The following user(s) said Thank You: oxido

• Thank you received: 26
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336303

I'm dumb :silly: , sorry.
Yes, everthing works fine.
What I did was to set in checkout workflow, for address "Show 'same address' checkbox" = Yes.
So after that I hided the shipping address dropdown because we don't want to allow the user to pick one address for billing and a different one for shipping.
After that I configured the hikashop to work with our ERP, but when I camed back to set the shipping options and taxes, I've got in to this situation.

So now, a solution for me it will be to make the shipping option to change in the same time with billing option and to have the same address selected in each of this two.

I need this to work like that because we can't send 2 addresses to the ERP that we have now :(
Thank you for your reply nicolas and again sorry!

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds