Shipping zones not working

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 4 months ago #337668

Hi there,

Our company is based in Swizterland and until now only shipping to Swiss addresses. We want now to offer shipping to Europe with different shipping costs, so I have:
1. added the country Switzerland to the restriction zone of the already existing shipping methods valid for Switzerland
2. created new shipping methods for Europe (based on the weight of the package) and added "Europe" to the restriction zones
3. enabled the zone "Europe"
4. enabled the countries listed as sub-zones in the shipping zone "Europe" - here is an example with Czech Republic
5. And now, when I select any European country, I only see the shipping method for Switzerland at CHF 7.- instead of the two options which should be proposed at CHF 9.- or CHF 19.-

I have now disabled it but you can check the attached screenshots for reference.

Can you help me finding what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Gael

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
2 years 4 months ago #337734

Hello Gael,

Your issue is probably coming from the fact that your users don't have any shipping address configured (not logged in) when you test it (in the "5.pdf" screenshot).

Can you test it again while being login and with a shipping address configured to check that it correctly works in that situation ? Thank you.

Also, a solution will probably be to separate the "Address/login" from the "Shipping" in different checkout steps via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout->Checkout workflow".

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Thank you received: 5
2 years 3 months ago #338365

I have a similar problem, because the system does not chose any more the shipping zone with regard to the delivery address. I mean it worked, but now not any more. I was confused and deleted all Shipping methods for other countries and I configured them as on picture. But this did not work. The clients delivery address was registered separately from order.

Now I tried it with a different older clients address. Also with older addresses it does not work any more.
So there must be something wrong in my configuration?

Or may be it happened since the last update we got during the last days? It seems that the problem started around yearchange.
Desperately tried setting override tax zone Germany but does not change the habit.

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by politikchronist.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds