Shipping by Quantity with Group by Product Options Not Working

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 4 months ago #338077

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hello,

I tried looking for this in the forum but couldn't find an answer. I have set up shipping based on quantity - 0-1 item, 2-3 items, and 4+ items. It works properly for products without options. However, if a product has an option it is separating those options even through I have Group by Product on. It show only 1 item in the cart, but the shipping is counting it as 4 items even group together.

Like one product, has 4 options they must choose, so it triggers for the 4+ items shipping level even though it is only one product. I tested a product without options that works.

Is this a bug or is there something else I have to check for the options to avoid it being counted in shipping? I don't see anything in restrictions to avoid counting options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
2 years 3 months ago #338102

Hello,

Is this a bug or is there something else I have to check for the options to avoid it being counted in shipping? I don't see anything in restrictions to avoid counting options.

Thanks for your feedback, you're right, that's something we should add. We'll test and add it on our end and get back to you as fast as possible !

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 2 months ago #338837

Hi Mohamed,

Have you been able to check on this? Your response was a bit vague on whether this can be overridden or not. We have to use options for the product because there are too many variants and it crashes when we add it that way. We flat rate ship so it's based on quantity and the options is a problem in this.

Thanks!

2 years 2 months ago #338874

Hello,

Of course, we succeed to reproduce that issue on our end.
It can't be overwritten using current Hikashop options so we're developing a solution for that issue thanks to your feedback.

We'll keep you updated about it as soon as that solution is released.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

2 years 2 months ago #339062

Hello,

We just created a "Group options with product for the shipping price calculation" option that you can find via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".

To have access to that option, you'll just have to download the last Hikashop version though our website, install it and test it again with the new option set to YES.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds