CANPAR shipping error

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikaauction Standard
2 years 1 month ago #339999

-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : See screenshot

Hi,

Since Jerome is apparently incapable of telling me how to set up CanadaPost on my site, I decided to use the CANPAR shipping method instead. However, I get the error in the attachment.

I assume that this is a problem that you can fix, and I don't have to ask CANPAR how to fix your component?

Thanks so much. The sooner you can resolve this, the better. I've been wasting my time dealing with nonsense from the clowns that give "support" here for long enough.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13066
2 years 1 month ago #340003

Hi,

This is indeed a problem we can fix. It's not actually a bug but just coming from the fact that you're using it on PHP8 and PHP changed a few things with that version which breaks the code of the plugin there.
Note also that the Canpar plugin is not in our component. That's a plugin which was developed by another developer years ago and we're just maintaining it.
So thank you for your feedback as we didn't know about the problem. I've made a new release of the Canpar plugin on github following my tests and modifications for PHP8 support. You can find it here:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashopshipping-canpar/releases/tag/1.0.1

PS: Please note that CanadaPost is developed by Obsidev, the company of Jerome.
Obsidev is selling it on our marketplace, and thus Jerome is answering you about CanadaPost.
If you're not satisfied with a plugin you purchased from a third party vendor on our marketplace, I can only propose you a refund if you're within the 30 days period after your purchase.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds