• Thank you received: 0
7 years 4 months ago #257072

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.zynopets.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 50.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

Is it possible to get the vat info on the invoice like the picture? (BTW is VAT in dutch language)

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
7 years 4 months ago #257080

Hi,

The short answer is yes.
The long answer is that based on what you really want, it will be more or less easy.
If you just want to see the compounded taxes on the invoice, then HikaShop does that automatically on the invoice/order details/emails/checkout with one tax line per tax rate between the sub total and the total. So in that case, it's just a matter of configuring your tax rules with different tax rates etc and making sure that the "detailed tax display" setting of the HikaShop configuration is turned on.
If you want the invoice to look exactly like on your screenshot, then it's still possible but it will require editing the invoice code in order to adapt it. You can edit the file "invoice" of the view "order" for your backend template via the menu Display>Views in order to do that.

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 4 months ago #257445

Thnx for you're replay.

Its not necessary that the invoice is exactly as the screenshot. But it is necessary that the tax lines shows the total amount of one tax, for example; Tax 6% = 12.17 (total of products with 6% tax on it) = 0.73 (total amount over the products with 6% tax).
(Maybe i can show it on my invoice as: 6% Tax over €12.17 is €0.73)

Hikashop shows now only "tax 6% = 0.73" and in my country that is now allowed :-(

I don't know how i can show the total amount of the products of one tax category. i hope you can understand my post and help me, i'm sorry for my bad english!

Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Zyno.

• Thank you received: 13063
7 years 4 months ago #257454

Hi,

It's not that difficult, you just have to multilpy the tax amount by the tax rate to get back the untaxed amount corresponding to the tax amount. So if you edit the file "invoice" of the view "order" via the menu Display>Views, it should be quite easy to do if you know a bit of PHP.
For example, instead of :

<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($tax->tax_amount,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?>
you could use :
over <?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($tax->tax_amount*100/$tax->tax_rate,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?> is 
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($tax->tax_amount,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?>

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds