tax calculation problem

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 11 months ago #268640

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.18

Hello,

tax rates calculation suddenly stopped working. I used to insert a price in a product with a specific tax category and the price was calculated automatically with the correct amount of tax or the reverse. Now neither way works and the price with or without tax is the same.
I don't know what changed all of a sudden!

Thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 11 months ago #268644

Hi,

It still works fine for me. So either you have a problem with your tax rules or with the address of your user account, or with the main tax zone of the HikaShop configuration which leads to no taxes being found for the tax category selected for the current user account.

The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 11 months ago #268854

Good morning

A customer just informed me about a problem of taxes calculation yesterday, the VAT was displayed even when a product has to go abroad (thus normally no VAT displayed of calculated).

Since we have several warehouse, tax rules and shipping methods it could have been a parameters issue, despite we never noticed an issue before.

The strange point is that after changing the shipping method or even refreshing (the checkout) page without doing anything else, the VAT disappeared, which is correct.

I downloaded and installed the last release ok Hikashop and it fixed immediately the problem. Maybe because of Joomla 3.7 or other reason, but it may be worth trying to do this in case of taxe issues before reviewing all the parameters ;-)

Sorry in advance if I am wrong but it worked for me!

Jean-Loup

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds