Several Taxes per Product (based on Zone/Country)

• Thank you received: 3
5 years 2 months ago #303066

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ginamcher.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Several taxes per product (based on country)

Hi Team,

I set up 5 different tax rules based on the zones Germany (19% and 7%), Austria with the same (19% and 7%) and Switzerland (0%). These tax rules I need to selling to those countries from Germany. I set up everything correctlly as tax rates etc. (see screenshot):

I also set the tax calcualation to floating, that my prices in the shop are the prices with tax.

The problem: in the product attributes I can only assign one tax category to the product (in my case Germany 19% or 7% depending on the product) and this works fine at checkout and invoice. But when I also activate the other tax rates and select the customer adress to Austria or Switzerland, no tax rules are applied. I read some threads, where it was asked to have several taxes per customer and this could be assigned in the product based on the user, but the tax category can only be assigned once per product.

How can I realize it, that the tax rates will be taken based on the zone selection, so if the User enters an addree from Austria/Switzerland, my tax categories for that are taken into account?

Thanks a lot!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13058
5 years 2 months ago #303091

Hi,

From what you're saying you should only have two tax groups, one for each group of products based on their taxes in germany.
Then, assign the tax category in the products based on that.
And in your tax rules, you need one tax rule for each combination of tax category and zone.

In your example, you have three countries and two groups, so you need 6 tax rules (2 tax category * 3 zones).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds