Show Shipment net cost + tax separately on PDF invoice

• Thank you received: 5
3 years 3 months ago #327581

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 87

Hello once again,

My shop owner would like to have shipment cost on the PDF invoice shown with a net value and have the VAT added to total order VAT.
Let's say we have one 200 euro product and 23% VAT.
And shipment 100 euro and 23% VAT

Now total VAT shown is 46 euro, and we want to have 69 euro. Is it possible without much coding? I attach my setting for this shipment.

I use your PDF invoice plugin.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
3 years 3 months ago #327584

Hi,

The "price" you enter in the corresponding field of your shipping method is the gross price (the price before taxes are added.
Then, the system will calculate the taxes on that amount based on the "automatic taxes" and "tax category" settings of your shipping method as well as your tax rules.
So from what I understand of your example you have two problems:
- the system doesn't find any tax rule to tax your shipping method and thus NET shipping price = gross shipping price. So there is a problem with the way the taxes are configured. Maybe you didn't configure any tax rules for the "default tax category" ? Or maybe you could just activate the "automatic taxes" setting so that the system would calculate the taxes based on the taxes applied to the products ?
- you entered the price of shipping with the taxes included. You should instead enter the price without taxes so that the system can add the taxes. So instead of 100€, you would need to enter 81.30€ so that the shipping price with taxes would then be 100€.

3 years 3 months ago #327612

Hello,

In real store I have set net shipping price 73,17 (as on previous attachment), the tax is 23%, which make the gross price 90.
In the frontend the client sees 90, which is correct. So it tells that my taxes are correctly configured.

I just would like to have the VAT (16,83) to be added to total VAT on PDF invoice. And show the net shipping price there (without tax). Is it possible? I will send you access via private message, as Phillip in other forum thread has just asked for it, maybe you could take a look.

Thanks.

3 years 3 months ago #327647

Hi,

Well, without screenshots of the different areas and a concrete example, or an access, to be able to check the situation, I can't say if it's normal or not and what could be done.
I checked my private messages but didn't see any from you.
Please go through the contact form to send such accesses and make sure you include a link to this thread for reference in your message:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

3 years 3 months ago #327649

OK, I just sent the access once again, can you see if you received it? I attach a small confirmation

Attachments:

3 years 3 months ago #327652

Hi,

You seemed to say that the problem was that the shipping cost was displayed without tax and that it should be displayed with tax in the PDF invoice.
However, from what I can see the problem is not with the shipping cost itself, but the fact that you've modified the invoice.php file of the PDF invoice plugin to display prices without taxes.
The products price is also without taxes and the subtotal is also without taxes, so it's logical that the shipping cost is displayed without taxes:
monosnap.com/file/UUXqvT0rGfc5j2ad4BFD8hdHNCfIk5
Otherwise, the calculations wouldn't make sense on the invoice.
Now, if you want to display all the prices with tax, you should revert the customization you added to it to display the prices without taxes.
We actually talked about this here two weeks ago :
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/checkout/...s/327080.html#327080

3 years 3 months ago #327690

Thank you. I think the topic can be closed. The problem was that I was viewing an invoice form 7 days ago, probably with old shipping tax rate. Now I have created a new order and everyting seems fine: I have net prices first, including the shippment, then tax for products and shippment and then a total.

Thanks once again.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds