Vat not removed ?

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
2 years 5 months ago #336414

-- url of the page with the problem -- : kkspshop.com

Hi

i have a question, which a client foudn yesterday out and i my self didnt checked it before, but it seems so when a costumer with EU Vat number buys something the vat is is still on the product.

To the store configration, we have made the Tax Rule Floating tax price, which means the shop calculate the tax for the fix price.

But now we have as well customers, they have a EU Vat number, but the Tax is still inside in the checkout.

See Screenshot 1 -2

Can we solve this easy ? Or does the shop needs to to get bac on Floating Tax prices - OFF

Best Wishes and regards

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
2 years 5 months ago #336416

Hi,

The goal of the "floating tax prices" setting is to provide to the customer the same "price with taxes" regardless of the amount of taxes he has to pay.
So if the product costs 54€ and that setting is activated, whether the customer pays 20% taxes or 0% taxes, he will pay 54€ no matter what.
It seems that you're saying that it's not what you want and that you do want the price with taxes to change based on the taxes charged. In that case, you will want to turn off that setting, yes.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lilithay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds