pdf invoice subtotal without taxes

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 4 months ago #337811

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4

Hi,

How can I get the subtotal in the pdf invoice to be a subtotal without tax? Now the calculated producttotal is without tax and the subtotal with tax, that give confusion with clients (see screenshot). I don't want to disable the tax view as the prices have to be displayed with tax at the frontend. I just want the subtotal to be the same as the calculated productprice.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 4 months ago #337814

Hi,

What you're showing it quite strange.
In the code of the plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php you have this code by default:
i.imgur.com/20T8Jy5.png
The first half of that screenshot displays the price for each product and the second half of that screenshot displays the subtotal.
In both cases, you can see the same condition:

if($config->get('price_with_tax')){
					}else{
					}
This means that both areas will display either the amount with taxes or without taxes based on the same setting of the HikaShop configuration.
So with that default code, it's impossible to have one of them with taxes and the other without taxes since both have the same check.
What that means is that you must have changed the code in there in a way which makes both amounts inconsistent.
I don't know what you changed exactly though so I can't say what you should do.

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 4 months ago #337833

Hi,

Thanks. Your quite right, I must have changed that in the past. As I said I do want the prices shown with tax at the frontend, but the financial rules in the Netherlands require to show the subtotal in an invoice without tax, then the tax added after the subtotal, to end with a grandtotal.

I will take a look in the php code to change the Subtotal in the same way.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds