What are the setting needed to display the tax in checkout and on invoice.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikamarket Frontedition Hikashop Business
2 years 2 weeks ago #340043

-- url of the page with the problem -- : permacultuurboeken.nl/index.php/permacultuurl/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 98.0

Hello
after trying almost every combination of settings I am still not able to see tax on my checkout page and on the invoice.
There must be at least a few to enable or disable to get the wished result.
Can someone point me into the right direction?

thanks in advance
Menno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
2 years 2 weeks ago #340049

Hi,

There is actually no setting to turn off the display of taxes in the checkout or the order / invoice /emails
There are settings for the unit price, total price for a product row, and for the sub total to be with or without taxes, but there is no setting to display or not the taxes row between the sub total and the grand total, and that's the same for the grand total which always includes the taxes.
So if you don't see the taxes row between the sub total and the grand total on the checkout/cart/order/invoice/emails, it means that either you didn't configure any tax rules in the menu System>Taxes, or that you configured one or several but that none of them are deemed applicable for the current cart / user address.
So first thing would be to provide a screenshot of what you have in System>Taxes so that we can better understand your situation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds