• Thank you received: 0
1 year 7 months ago #344653

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1 [2207141544]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome

Hi there -
I have 2 issues:

1. I have set up my sales tax for one state wide rate. I have it set up so that users may make purchases as guests. But the sales tax does not update after they enter their address. Only when they go to the payment page. If I put the payment option on the same page, it again does not update until they go to the next step.

How can I get the sales tax to update after they enter their address and before they leave the page? Also, when it goes to the payment page I have to add another "cart" to the checkout flow, otherwise users won't know why their price has gone up.

2. is there a way to reverse the shipping and sales tax lines? Because the sales tax line comes after shipping it looks like there's tax on the shipping.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
1 year 7 months ago #344672

Hi,

1. You turned off the "show submit button" setting of the "login" view of your "checkout workflow" in the HikaShop configuration. So the user has no way to validate his address on the first step and has to validate the whole step to have his address be taken into account.

2. Edit the file show_block_cart via the menu Display>Views and use the drag&drop interface there to switch them.

1 year 7 months ago #344709

Thanks for the quick response. That all worked. But one more problem. When I activate the "show submit button" I now get TWO "Next" buttons. How do I reduce that to one? That's a little bit confusing for users.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13064
1 year 7 months ago #344713

Hi,

In the mean time, I can see that you changed your checkout workflow to not have the other views below the login view on the first step.
So in that configuration, it indeed makes no sense to have the "show submit button" setting activated. You should turn it off.
It only make sense to have it on if you have other views below the login view, and you need these views to refresh after login/registration wiithout having the validate the whole page.

1 year 7 months ago #344727

Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds