How to extract VAT receivec from the Shop Data?

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
11 months 1 week ago #351124

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.politikchronist.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3,10.11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Simple listing of invoiced VAT possible?

Hello, is there a simple method to extract the VAT received/invoiced with the Hika-Shop? Thanks for your short answer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
11 months 1 week ago #351128

Hello,

You can have a csv file via the MassAction and define a filter to select required elements and chosse what you want to add in your csv file.
See my MassAction example :

Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards

Last edit: 11 months 1 week ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
11 months 1 week ago #351152

Thank you very much for your assistance. I have tried some hours to find out which items i have to chose to get all VAT invoiced in 2022 into a CSV but was not able to do. Could you may be give me some information which fields must be selected? (My last try added as pic)

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13037
11 months 1 week ago #351155

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean.
What Philippe proposed is to use a mass action to generate a CSV file of the orders data. Is that what you want ? Or do you just want to get the total VAT ?
If you just want the total VAT, it's easy. Go in the System>Taxes menu, click on the "Manage tax rates" button. Then, on this listing, you have one row per tax rate, and you can filter the period and the order statuses to take into account on the top right corner filters to get the values you want.

If you want the orders data, you'll want to have several filters in your mass action:
- on the order_status column in REGEX mode with something like (confirmed|shipped) as value
- on the order_invoice_created with a >= and the value being the timestamp of the 1st of january at 00h00:00 : www.unixtimestamp.com/
- on the order_invoice_created with a <= and the value being the timestamp of the 31st of December at 23h59:59

• Hikashop Business
11 months 1 week ago #351168

Thanks you very much again. Very helpful!
"If you just want the total VAT, it's easy. Go in the System>Taxes menu, click on the "Manage tax rates" button. Then, on this listing, you have one row per tax rate, and you can filter the period and the order statuses to take into account on the top right corner filters to get the values you want."
There is one question arising. When selecting date 1.1. to 31.12. and "shipped". The Total amount is not exactly corresponding with the Tax amount. I.e. it looks like the "Total amount" is the total amount of the invoices and seems to contain transport cost which is free of VAT. Could this be the case?

"- on the order_status column in REGEX mode with something like (confirmed|shipped) as value
- on the order_invoice_created with a >= and the value being the timestamp of the 1st of january at 00h00:00 : www.unixtimestamp.com/
- on the order_invoice_created with a <= and the value being the timestamp of the 31st of December at 23h59:59"
I was too stupid to parameterize. I cannot define the end date, no values to chose from ...

Sorry for stupid questions.

Attachments:

11 months 1 week ago #351170

Hello,

Here, there are no "stupid question" only things to explain in order to make everybody progress in HikaShop management!

For your first point :
"...The Total amount is not exactly corresponding with the Tax amount. I.e. it looks like the "Total amount" is the total amount of the invoices and seems to contain transport cost which is free of VAT. Could this be the case?"

This will depend from your different settings around taxes but one important things if all your shipping method are free (and not free of VAT) then there are no impact on your VAT calculation.
Now, if your shipping method aren't free AND all your Shipping method is set like on my screenshot :
In your shipping method form => GENERIC CONFIGURATION part

=> There are no reason that it impact the VAT total.

Can you investigate more in order to maybe find a good reason for your results, settings & re-check your VAT calculation.
Awaiting your results.

Regards

• Hikashop Business
11 months 1 week ago #351184

Thanks again. The general configuration of taxes looks like in the pic. So I assume I was right in my guessing, the different is about the delivery cost which is without VAT.

Attachments:

11 months 1 week ago #351190

Hello,

Sorry for this return but in this post ( here ) we show that you have to check in your Shipping method configuration, but what you show us and your taxes part configuration in the main part of the HikaShop configuration.

Can you check all your shipping method, from System dropdown => Shipping Method
Regards

• Hikashop Business
11 months 6 days ago #351201

Oh sorry. In the shipping methods I have a lot of manual cases (DHL / German Post is no app), but all without taxes as sample shows.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13037
11 months 4 days ago #351245

Hi,

Then the total amount shouldn't take into account the shipping costs.
Supposing that the tax information of the orders are correctly filled when the orders are created, the system will only use the amount that was taxed for the total amount, and thus it won't include the shipping costs.

The following user(s) said Thank You: politikchronist

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds