Akeeba Subscription Not Enabling New Subscription

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 4 months ago #84283

I made a test subscription that was manually entered and then a few weeks later did a live subscription for the same user, which is admin user, and the new subscription will not enable. It also gives future date to activate subscription and not the date it was purchased.

Update:

So I cancelled the test subscription that was entered manually and then changed the date of the new live subscription to match purchase date and it was enabled then. It appears that test subscription affected the live subscription start date because it started when the test subscription ends. The problem is they were two different items or subscription types. Are you not allowed to have more than one subscription?

Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by BasketBox.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #84495

It's possible to have more than one subscription, but you have to create two different subscriptions.
If a user purchase two times the same subscription, so the second time the subscription will start at the end date of the first one. It's a renew.

Hope that it will help you.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 4 months ago #84523

They were two different subscriptions for two different products. But the second real subscription acted like a renew and it was not. The first subscription was entered manually. Perhaps because of admin purchase for both. Not sure, but I will test again.

• Thank you received: 35
10 years 11 months ago #107268

@BasketBox:
Here I opened a topic to discuss on Akeeba Subscriptions improvements on HikaShop:
HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba subscriptions

May be you can be interested on it...

• Thank you received: 35
10 years 6 months ago #129246

Hi BasketBox,

As you can read here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...-new-plugin-pro.html
A new Akeeba Subscriptions PRO Plugin that bring all the "Akeeba Subscriptions Features" into HikaShop is on testing!
If you want try it and help us,
please, follow that forum topic and PM me to have the access :)

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds