Product variants

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #109765

Hi

I have a product with three variants, aida, evenweave, chart, each of which has its own price. Aida is the default. On the product page the correct variant and price are shown, but on the product listing page the price of the third variant, chart, is shown. So you see one price on the product listing page but when you click through to the product page the price changes.

How can I get the default variant price to be used on the product listing page?

I am using HikaShop Business 2.1.3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13097
10 years 10 months ago #109793

Hi,

In the HikaShop options of your products listing menu/module, you can select the price display method on the listing to either show:
the cheapest
the min and max prices
all of them

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kes

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #109855

Thanks for that.

I wanted the price to be shown on the product listing page to be that of the default variant. My variants are supplying 100% of the final price. I have found that if I put the price of the default variant onto the product itself, then that is the price that is displayed on the product listing page. When you are on the product page and you choose one of the variants everything is normal.

So that is my solution. I will put the price of the default variant onto the product.

I have another question about the use of variants, but I will start another topic.

Thank you again for your swift answers.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds