Question

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #113943

Hi,

two years ago I set up a website in Joomla! 1.5 and used Virtuemart for the online shop. At that time Virtuemart was easy to install, to configure and use. I have to redo the site now in Joomla 2.5.11 but:

Virtuemart has become a real pain in the butt, problems start jnow already when you just try to install Virtuemart. I have lost my whole day to solve that first problem and no end in sight! No wonder their customer review rating has dropped to a meagre 3.7. I looked at Joom Shopping and that is a rip-off with all the modules one has to purchase - not for me! Now comes Hika and I would like to find out if that might be the solution for me.

The site sells soccer jerseys. What I need to be able to do:

1. a shop where I am free to upload as many products as I want. 2. on a product page I need to be able to have drop-down menus for size / version and players, e.g. if the product is BALOTELLI #45 AC MILAN HOME 13/14 LEGA CALCIO, the buyer must be able on a drop down menu to choose the size he wants, on another drop down menu he can choose the version (Lego Calcio or Champions or Europa League) and on a third drop down menu he must be able to find the whole AC MILAN team, in case he chooses another player. 3 For payment he must be able to choose between PayPal and Bank Transfer within the EU. 5. I don't want to pay to remove a Hika logo or commercial on my site.

Is this all possible in HIKA, and without paying extra?

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by thaiphoon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 9 months ago #113966

Hi,

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. missing point
5. Sure, it's an option

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #113977

Merci beaucoup, Jerome! J'embarque directement.
Salutations de la Thailande.

Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by thaiphoon.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds