How about a upsell/cross-sell feature on checkout?

• Thank you received: 7
11 years 6 months ago #67070

It seems like a no-brainer to feature some type of way to upsell and cross-sell similar items at checkout. We could all make quite a bit more money with a feature like this... What do you Hika guys think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 6 months ago #67126

Hi there,

I'm not sure of what you want.
If you are looking for a module of related object you can easily create a related product module (or use the default one) and publish it on the checkout page.

11 years 6 months ago #67182

Where is this module? I don't see it in my module creation page. Just hikashop cart, currency switcher, content, and wishlist.

But regardless, what would be better is if it was integrated into the flexible checkout flow. Similar to how many sites ask you if you would like a certain other product at a special price, when you go to the checkout page - like Godaddy for example.

Magento is very flexible for these. Have a look at this page:
www.cogzideltemplates.com/blog/up-sell-c...products-in-magento/

• Thank you received: 13059
11 years 6 months ago #67287

Up sell and related products can be done with the content module of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related
These are displayed on the product page.
Cross sell is not possible for now in HikaShop. It's in the todo list, like many things.

11 years 6 months ago #67445

I'm not using the content module for my site - instead I setup products in K2 articles and link them with the tag feature (thanks for that advice in the other thread!)

I think I'm probably not the only one that doesn't need/want the whole content module. It would be great to see these upsell/cross-sell features in the checkout page, where all Hikashop users can make user of them.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds