Can't get the Filters to work

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #69939

I'm trying to create 2 filters for the left column. I want one to be a text menu to search for product name. The other one I want to be a filter for category but I don't want featured categories in the drop down menu. I can't get this feature to work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 6 months ago #69946

I've been building a website for a client and been having major problems with the wishlist module and the filter module. I'm guess more problems will arise when I dig deeper into the software. It's been a big disappointment. The stylesheets we bought needed a lot of work too. I was going to use this software for my other clients too, but I will be looking for something else now.

• Thank you received: 13069
11 years 6 months ago #69954

@gamederek :

Could you give more information on how you setup the module and each filter so that we can tell you what's wrong ?

@mahatmaheil :

We can help, but if you don't give more information on your problems that won't be possible.

11 years 6 months ago #69955

I'm attaching the configuration we had for both the Joomla modules:

Our site is www.newearthorganicscanada.com/index.php

File Attachment:

File Name: hikashop.doc
File Size:337 KB

Two other things:
1.In the demo, there is a pop up when something is added to the cart. I'd like to configure that for our website too.
2.We're still having problems with the wishlist redirecting to a wishlist page every time a product is added.

(Side note: Also looking for intergration with Joomdle for another project.)

Attachments:

11 years 6 months ago #69962

I've managed to get the module to look right, but when I put in a valid search term nothing comes up.

11 years 6 months ago #70094

Hi,

Your screenshots do not contain the configuration of the right panel of the module's joomla options.
That's where you have to set the id of a products listing menu so that the results page would display according to the configuration of that menu. There is already a "products listing" default menu which is added by HikaShop on the install which you can use there.

For the popup when something is added to the cart, you should configure the option "when a product is added to the cart" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.

For the wishlist, did you try that modification ?
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/69069...direction.html#69945
What happened ?
Do you have an error ?

11 years 6 months ago #70200

Thanks Nicolas. We've managed to get the filter to work. The demo admin area was a big help!

11 years 6 months ago #70203

It doesn't redirect to the wishlist anymore, but it also doesn't add the product to the wishlist module until after the wishlist is checkout out. Is there a fix for this?

11 years 6 months ago #70344

Do you mean that you changed the code from that thread ? www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/69069...direction.html#69945

If so, can you do a screenshot of the Checkout tab of the configuration and give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?

11 years 6 months ago #70353

We changed the code from the thread. www.newearthorganicscanada.com . The wishlist doesn't redirect anymore but it also doesn't update anymore until the page is refreshed.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #70658

Hi,

It has been corrected and will be available on the next release.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds