problem with wishlists

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #82445

Hi,
I have a problem with the wishlist ... if I add a product to the list on the back end does not display the name nor the price. What can I do? If I reinstall the latest update of Hikashop lose data relating to products?

thanks
Sandra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #82535

Hi,

No you can try to install the latest update from our website, you will not lose data related on products.
Don't forget to make a backup.

11 years 4 months ago #82547

Hi,
I reinstalled version 2.0 but wish lists in the back end can not display products included, which would be displayed correctly on the front end...

11 years 4 months ago #82637

Could you give us a backend and a ftp access ?

11 years 4 months ago #82644

Hi Xavier,
my client would prefer not to provide data access ... can you give me directions to make the necessary checks?

11 years 4 months ago #82714

Hi,

No problem, you have to check in the view "cart / form" which values are returned, then go in "adminstrators/components/com_hikashop/views/cart/view.html.php" to see how the data is taken.
And maybe check in the file "adminstrators/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php" if one of the function is used to get the products in the wishlist, or maybe in the class "order.php".

11 years 3 months ago #82803

Hi Xavier,
I send you the file and the folder com_hikashop cart / form because I can not figure out if there is something wrong. I hope you will help me because my client absolutely wants wishlist...

Thank you
sandra

Attachments:

11 years 3 months ago #82959

Hi,

I can't install this package, it returns an error. And I don't really have time to unzip, then copy all my files (and it will certainly returns error when displaying website).

Besides I can't reproduce the problem on my end, it's actually working fine.

What kind of product are you trying to add in the wishlist, main product, variant, product with options ?

11 years 3 months ago #82997

Hi,
doing more testing I noticed that the error occurs when I insert in the wishlist variants of a product. I also wonder where and how I can activate the "notify me" button when the product is "out of stock"?

Thank's

11 years 3 months ago #83088

Hi,

Can you tried to create en order in the backend, then add a variant and tell us if it's working fine for the orders ?

To activate the "Notify me" you have to enable the waitlist feature in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.

11 years 3 months ago #83099

Hi Xavier,
I did other tests and I noticed that errors occur when the product variants not specified the price and name. Now I have given to each variant the price and the name and it seems to work.

However, there is another thing that does not work as it should ... my products is associated with a size (S - M - L) but to choose the S, which is the size that appears at the beginning, I'm forced to choose the M or L and then click S otherwise in the cart or in the wishlist is inserted size M

• Thank you received: 13062
11 years 3 months ago #83917

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, we were in holidays.
Could you provide a link to the page where you have that characteristic issue so that we can see what's going on ? From what you're saying, it seems that you have a javascript error on page load resulting in the initial javascript of HikaShop not being run and thus that would explain why you need to change the selection before the add to cart is correctly inserted. And we would need to look at the HTML/javascript of the page with firebug on your website in order to look at it and confirm or infirm the issue and look for the cause of the error and for a solution.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds