Add to wishlist missing from main product page

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #88205

Hi, I can't find anything directly related to this in the forums so I've made a new thread. I'm probably missing something simple, but I'm not sure. I have every possible option configured to "show wishlist button" in every menu or module that looks relevant.

On the products listing page (ie whatsupclothing.com/newstore/category/17-t-shirts ) I see both the add to cart and the add to wishlist button - that is, on products which do not have characteristics/variants.

When opening the main product page, only the Add to Cart button is visible.

On products with characteristics/variants, I see Choose Options on the products listing page. Therefore, for these products, there is currently no way to Add to Wishlist.

I did make some changes to the product_default view and to the css, but I rolled back every single change I made and still the problem remains.

Ultimately, if I can't get it working I will disable the wishlist. But this is far from ideal. Thanks in advance!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
11 years 1 month ago #88365

Hi,

You need to turn on the options "Display 'Add to wishlist' button" and "Enable the wishlists" in the configuration of HikaShop and that will display the add to wishlist button on the product page. I guess that the first option is not turned on on your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds