directly to the checkout

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #110663

Hi
In my cart module when you click the checkout button, it goes first to the product's category when you click the checkout button again it goes to the checkout.Is it possible to Link my cart module's button directly to the checkout?
thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
10 years 9 months ago #110681

Hi there,

It should go directly to the checkout, could you please give us a link to your website?

10 years 9 months ago #110725

Hi
That problem problem is solved .It seems to me everything works well But i prefer when you click the My cart instead of add to wishlist button, setup checkout button.
eleganthandel.com/
Thank you

10 years 9 months ago #110743

Hi is it possible to replace convert cart in wishlist and add to wishlist buttons with checkout and continue shopping buttons. please se the attached image

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 403
10 years 9 months ago #110746

I don't understand what you want to do.
If you just want to change what's displayed on the button, you can take a look at the language file and find this text. Then just change the translation to display something else.
If you want to change the button behavior, then you have to edit the view showcart or cart and change the urls of the buttons.

10 years 9 months ago #110765

Hi thanks for the reply I didn't mean change the language.I have enabled proceed button in the cart module but it does not shows up in the my cart

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Alib.

• Thank you received: 13062
10 years 9 months ago #110770

Eliot was talking about the cart module. Your screenshot show the cart menu display. There is no option to add a proceed to checkout for that view.
You could potentially add a menu item of the type hikashop checkout to your main menu via the joomla menu manager if you want such link to the checkout on your frontend.

10 years 9 months ago #110779

thanks Nicolas

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds