Changes in Wishlist are affecting Cart

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #202348

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all

Hello,

We are encountering a similar if not the same issue as this on our site. Adding a product to the wishlist makes the product display in both the cart and wishlist modules.

Clicking on 'proceed to checkout' from the cart module or or 'show the wishlist' from the wishlist module shows empty results (no products). But if I go to the My Cart link from the menu, I can see the products and proceed to checkout from there.

We have wishlist is enabled but multicart is not. We want customers to have one cart and one wishlist, which should never affect each other unless the customer specifically clicks on 'convert wishlist to cart.'

Please help as soon as possible. The site is live and the issue is critically impacting customers. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 11 months ago #202400

Hi,

As you can read in the other topic, we made changes to improve that part.
Please download the latest version of HikaShop from our website and install it over the current version.

If that doesn't solve the issue, so that's potentially because the package has not yet integrated the latest changes, so I will send you the latest one privately.

ps: it is recommended to have a development environment to test before making it live.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds