wishlist strange behaviour

• Thank you received: 114
8 years 6 months ago #216885

Hi,

So I have just enabled wishlist and trying to configure it. I have Multicarts disabled, I use hikashop cpanel where user can access: my cart, my orders, my address, my profile, my wishlist. So if user login, add item to wishlist, goes to cpanel>wishlist all OK. If item removed, user logout and relogin, cpanel>wishlist it will display my cart insteed wishlist, page title for some reason is still wishlist with url : mysite.com/cart/showcart/cart_type-wishlist
Problem persist until item added to wishlist again...

My display view: cart>showcart,showcarts are original and not modified.
Joomla menu for hikashop cart is cart display
Seems everything is working right if multicarts enabled...

How do I fix it?

Update: found another problem. If wishlist enabled and stay and display a popup notice is enabled too, pressing proceed to checkout on popup redirects to entered paged on URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty...Wishlist disabled all works as should be.
Would appreciate any help in this matter. Wishlist is great feature and I would like to use it.

Tried to reinstall hika business 2.6 again but didn't help...As I remember it was working fine with hika 2.5 just popup notice was wrong with wishlist...

Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by kyratn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 6 months ago #216986

Hi,

I was not able to reproduce the issue on my local, so could you give us a test account and a link to your website in order to test it ?
Do you have view overrides on the views "cart / showcarts", "cart / showcart", "checkout / notice" ?

8 years 6 months ago #217005

Hi,

I have sent you login details in private message. My site is in Lithuanian language so I hope it won't be a problem.

8 years 6 months ago #217016

Hi,

So I enabled back the option "multi carts" because it must be enabled when using the wishlists, the wishlists are working just fine, the name of the page is correct and its content too. Before and after emptying the wishlist and after re-login.

The popups are displaying the correct message too. So if that's not the case for you, you maybe have a session issue, could you try with another browser / account ?

Then when adding a product to the cart, it redirected me to "/krepselis/uzsakymas", the checkout, so I don't see issues on your website.

8 years 6 months ago #217084

Well yes. It is working correctly with multicart enabled as i stated in my first message. I didnt know that wishlist cant be used with multicarts disabled...so if multicarts disabled and wishlist enabled redirect would be wrong... I wanted to have one my cart and one my wishlist without possibility to save or creat new cart and the look of my cart my wishlist was better for me with multicarts disabled

Anyway. Thanks for looking.

8 years 6 months ago #217104

Hi,

Yes we should indeed add a message in the configuration page when the multi cart is disabled and wishlist enabled to inform that it will not work properly that way.

You can edit the view "user / cpanel" and add the code:

if($oneButton['image'] == 'cart' || $oneButton['image'] == 'wishlist')
			$oneButton['link'] = str_replace('showcarts','showcart',$oneButton['link']);
Right after:
	foreach($this->buttons as $oneButton) {

This allow to display the single cart or wishlist page, and not a list of carts or wishlists.

Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Xavier.

8 years 6 months ago #217176

Hi,

Could you please let me know where to add this code. Should i do on the end or some specific location?

8 years 6 months ago #217226

Hi,

As I said you have to add this code right after the line:

foreach($this->buttons as $oneButton) {

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds