"add to wishlist" button doesn't work

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 2 months ago #228716

-- HikaShop version -- : the latest, essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8

The button "add to wishlist" at the product page gives no result in the wishlist. It seems that the button doesn't do anything.
In the module settings, I see that you have to give a menu item ID. I don't understand this. Do I have to create a new menu item for the wishlist? If Yes, what do I need to choose for menu item type?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
8 years 2 months ago #228725

Hi,

The menu item setting is not linked to that.
Please provide a link to the page so that we can look at the problem in order to analyse it.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 2 months ago #228856

I'm starting up this site. I have just one product as so far.First, I want do all the settings before i import all my products. The site is now off line. Can I give you a message in private with the inlog for the backend?

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 2 months ago #228861

Hi,

When trying to use the "add to wishlist" button, are you logged in or trying to add as a guest ?
If it is as a guest, it can't work, you need to be logged in, but a message should be displayed, if it is not that's maybe because your template does not support system message.

Please try with the default Joomla template. If you have the same issue with the default template or when registered so yes you can send us backend access to your website via our contact form with a link to this topic in your message.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds