how can I disable authorization for a wish list

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #283107

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google

Hello, dear forum users, I ran into the problem that I can not debug the wish list in any way, the problem is that I do not need the form of authorization and registration, it is necessary that any user with the rights of "guest" can add the liked goods to the wish list, as this happens to the basket, I will be grateful if you help solve the problem!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 5 months ago #283114

Hello,

Unfortunately the wishlist requires an account and cannot work with guest accounts.
Because you want to put products in a wishlist to be able to retrieve it later, it need to be related with a Joomla account (so the user will be able to login afterwards and find get its data).
That's why the wishlist cannot be used for guests, in such case the data pushed in the wishlist will be lost because the user won't be able to retrieve it later.

So I'm afraid that there is no a lot we can do since that restriction on the wishlist is made by design.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #283134

Thanks for the prompt reply, it's a pity that there is no such function, I'll simplify the registration form to a minimum of functions, leave: phone, mail and name!

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds