Upgrade to Hikamarket

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 1 month ago #303578

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1

Hello, I am using custom plugins inside of hikashop to connect to my distributor. The custom plugins send the order directly to my distributor via their API. It also checks the stock level and brings in shipping charges. My question is that i want to use Hikamarket also for my customers to be able to sell on my site. Will Hikamarket interrupt the api from my store? Are the vendor sales separate from my sales in regards to shipping, stock levels, payment plugins, etc? Please let me know if you need more info...thanks and I look forward to your reply as I am hoping to upgrade to hickamarket soon. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 1 month ago #303579

Hello,

HikaMarket is an add-on for HikaShop which adds its specific features.
When a customer make an order, you still have an order in HikaShop, even if it concerns some vendors' products. HikaMarket won't change how HikaShop handle the orders since the customers still need to have an order.
The vendor do see their orders (with only their products) ; these are also stored in the HikaShop order table but with a different "order_type".
So if your plugin do handle the "order_type" ; you won't have any issue. But you might need to perform some modification within your plugin to not perform the API call for every customers' orders.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 10 months ago #306713

below is a line of code from my plugin. i think it shows if order type is "sale" . what is a vendors order type in hikamarket?

public function onBeforeOrderCreate(&$order, &$do)
    {
        if (empty($order) || empty($order->order_type) || $order->order_type != 'sale' || !isset($order->order_full_price)) {
            return;
        }
thanks

Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] tag is nice

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 10 months ago #306747

Hello,

Yes, it means that your plugin will only process HikaShop customer orders and it won't generate any side effect with HikaMarket vendor orders.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds