Member ID Custom Field not displaying for Vendor front end

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 8 months ago #308449

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.19

I have a required custom field for Member ID (see attached). It shows up in emails to vendor, but NOT on Vendor screen. How can I make it appear there? Vendor likes using front end of website to view and manage orders and needs to see Member ID.
Attached vendor_1.jpg shows where the Member ID should display (that's where it appears on emails to vendor). Attached vendor_2.jpg shows settings for the custom field.

THANKS JEROME

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 8 months ago #308492

Hello,

Since you want to display a user field into an address ; I'm not sure that it will work perfectly by using the "address_template" system.
I suppose that you have override for your email so you can add the field after the display of the address.

So for HikaMarket it will be the same process ; creating a view override for the "ordermarket / show_block_address" to display the field value after the display of the billing address.
You will find the call of the "maxiFormat" function ; and you want to display your content just after.
Since you will have access to the "$this->order", you will get the user object and its custom fields.
And in the view you also have variable to detect if you're display the billing or the shipping address, so you can add the condition to only display it for the billing.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds