1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax;

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 8 months ago #309394

-- url of the page with the problem -- :

Hi
I progressed to looking at the reporting section and one of the first things I did was look at the sales by currency report and added all six currencies to the graph I'm working with and saved it. The result was:

"1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' CONCAT('',d.currency_name) as `type` FROM #__hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN z' at line 1"

I now can't get into the report to reset it or investigate, the page is thrown out of all formatting with the error code at the bottom with a link back to the control panel.

1) What caused this do you think?
2) How do I reset that report to default?

Thanks

Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by lesk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 8 months ago #309408

Hello,

Regarding the context of your issue and the query content, I don't think that your issue is related to HikaMarket.
It looks like you're talking about the HikaShop report and not the HikaMarket one.
I suggest you to open a thread in the HikaShop section of the forum.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 8 months ago #309414

Jerome

It's often difficult to distinguish between the different components. I purchased all three. I expect them to be integrated in the same way I expect my support team to be integrated.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 8 months ago #309416

Hello,

It is just that, if you post in the HikaMarket section of the forum, the HikaShop support team won't see your message.
Because the SQL error is coming from the HikaShop dashboard, (so in the HikaShop backend) ; there is nothing I can do in HikaMarket to fix your problem.
So your issue need to be handle by the HikaShop support and not by me.

So please open a new thread in the HikaShop section of the forum, providing your HikaShop version number.
I can tell you that, logically, you can delete the report and an HikaShop install/update should recreate it but if you need to re-insert the report it will be better that someone from the HikaShop support team give you the full procedure.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds